Download Mac DiskCatalogMaker 7.9.0 Full version FREE. “DiskCatalogMaker” is a minimal disk management tool which classifies disks. DiskCatalogMaker is a simple disk management and cataloging tool. Catalog your discs:. Drag and drop your disk icon onto the catalog window. Automatically add a burning disc by Roxio Toast Titanium. Use batch scan mode for multiple discs. You can also use the generate thumbnail images option.
Developer:Fujiwara Software Tri-backup 6 mac download.
Current Version: 8.0.1
4 Best macOS Skin Packs/Themes for Windows 10 Download (2020 Edition) Today with modification in the software world, you can make your Windows 10 look like macOS by downloading some themes. As humans, we are very curious and like always to try out different experiences. Free icons for windows 10. This week, we have a collection of apple inspired icon packs. You can use these icons for Windows customization, web sites, applications, mobile apps, posters, and more; however, just because the pack is free doesn’t mean there’s no attached license.
Last Updated: 22 days ago
Download Size: 6.5 MB - Download
◆◇ Ranked #1 top-grossing Reference category app on 15 Mac App Stores in 2012. (Austria, Brazil, Canada, Czech Republic, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland)
Simple, smart and fast.
DiskCatalogMaker is a simple disk management tool which catalogs disks and folders.
》 Key Features
Catalog your discs
● Drag and drop your disk icon onto the catalog window.
● Use batch scan mode for multiple discs.
● You can also use the generate thumbnail images option.
View your catalogs
● Finder like intuitive look and feel.
● You can print a catalog.
● Use “Select Original” to reveal an item on Finder.
● Use “Open Original” to open an item directly.
● Use “Quick Look” to preview an item without even opening it.
Search through your catalogs
● Find by name and other file attributes.
● Use AND/OR boolean search expressions.
● Search through your catalogs via Spotlight.
● macOS Mojave Dark Mode support.
● Super fast search algorithm.
● Opening multiple catalogs at once.
● Optimized cataloging engine for multi-core/multiprocessor systems.
● Trusted catalog database format for scalability and storage of huge data.
● Compressing catalog data for disk space.
● Zip, StuffIt, RAR, 7-Zip, tar, gzip, bzip2, CompactPro and LHA archive formats support.
● DiskTracker text, CD-TEXT format support.
● Cataloging a folder on a network volume.
● Long unicode name and Asian languages support.
- A few minor updates to make this app better.
- Updated some translations.
Most Helpful Reviews
Does everything it needs to do. Some things could be more convenient. - This reviews DiskCatalogMaker as used to keep track of about 4 million files with considerable redundancies and different versions of files that need to be distinguished. Cataloging is fast. Boolean searching is straightforward. When a find target file or folder is double clicked, the software prompts mounting the appropriate volume and navigates to the target for opening. There seems to be a comprehensive set of features and configuration options. Exploratory search and browsing wants a good bit of screen real estate. It operates across two open windows, and thumbnails display requires screenflow which opens an extra column. Use of contextual menus for some information would be helpful in reducing the need to have both windows open. Also, quick look requires the original files, thus mounting their volumes. It would expedite searches if quick look, particularly in the find window, could show the names and/or thumbnails of a target folders contents. These are minor inconveniences.
Woefully archaic - I hate to say anything negative about something I'm sure someone has worked hard to create but I also hate spending money on something that is so woefully inadequate to the task at hand. Yes, this is a *simple* disk cataloging tool. Thats where it ends. Its too simple and actually quite infuriating in that the interface mimics the mac os but functions very little like it. If you like Mac OS 9 you will probably love this app. What is a shame is that NeoFinder is not on the Mac App Store - because it would sell very well. NeoFinder is pretty much what I wanted and was hoping to get in DiscCatalogMaker.