ImageMagick (TM) is a package for display and interactive manipulation of images for the X Window System. It is written in C and interfaces to the X library, and therefore does not require any proprietary toolkit in order to compile. Although ImageMagick is copyrighted, it is available for free and can be redistributed without fee. ImageMagick 7.0.7-38 - Convert, resize, and redraw images via command line. Download the. ImageMagick for Mac, free and safe download.
ImageMagick 7.0.10-0 (64-bit) LATEST
Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
Author / Product:
ImageMagick Studio LLC / ImageMagick (64-bit)
ImageMagick (64-bit) 2020 full offline installer setup for PC
Interface is Old-fashioned
This is not a complicated program to use. However, you must focus during the setup process because there are extra options you can select. For instance, you can set the path of your app directory, perform legacy utility installations, associate file extensions that are supported with the program, and install libraries like C++ and C.
When you launch the program, you’ll see a classic style interface which is well organized. Unfortunately, you must use the command line console to access most of the available functions of the program. If you don’t have technical skills, then you might not find this very attractive. Bitmap images can be previewed in the user interface. A small amount of editing can be done too.
Several tools available for images
Bitmap images can be converted to other file formats, like BMP, JPEG, JPG, or PNG, with the software. In addition, it lets you rotate, resize, flip, de-skew, add shapes, trim, add borders, add blur, add a tint, or sharpen.
Other things the software lets you do include creating animations, inserting text, inserting montages, labeling components, extract features, access outer image pixels, image overlapping and more.
Edit and Manage Bitmap Images
If you usually edit bitmap images and want a tool which is easy to use and has straightforward features, then you should consider getting ImageMagick 64 bit.
Features and Highlights
- Format conversion: convert an image from one format to another (e.g. PNG to JPEG)
- Transform: resize, rotate, crop, flip or trim an image
- Transparency: render portions of an image invisible
- Draw: add shapes or text to an image
- Decorate: add a border or frame to an image
- Special effects: blur, sharpen, threshold, or tint an image
- Animation: create a GIF animation sequence from a group of images
- Text & comments: insert descriptive or artistic text in an image
- Image identification: describe the format and properties of an image
- Composite: overlap one image over another
- Montage: juxtapose image thumbnails on an image canvas
- Motion picture support: read and write the common image formats used in digital film work
- Image calculator: apply a mathematical expression to an image or image channels
- High dynamic-range images: accurately represent the wide range of intensity levels found in real scenes ranging from the brightest direct sunlight to the deepest darkest shadows
- Large image support: read, process, or write mega- and giga-pixel image sizes
- Threads of execution support: Image Magick is thread safe and many internal algorithms are already threaded to take advantage of speed-ups offered by the dual and quad-core processor technologies
Also Available: Download ImageMagick for Mac
Adobe illustrator cs6 free download mac os x. Modeling: Adobe Illustrator CS6 for Mac allows to create many “tile”. Inline editing: Adobe Illustrator CS6 for Mac minimizes editing tasks to the maximum, helping users save a lot of time and effort when processing work.