Gsfprez writes 'It seems that the general consensus is that iMovie 3.0.1 really sucks bad. Compaints range from randomly splitting cuts when importing, audio/video syncing issues, random crashing, and most common - performance issues so bad that capture and playback at full framrate is unattainabl.
It also has some other feature like adding thumbnail to the movie file from the current scene you are watching.
· Play QuickTime movie (.mov), Flash movie (.swf), Mpeg movie (.mpg), GIF Animation (.gif), MP3 music (.mp3), MP4 music with AAC coded (.m4p) and many other multimedia files.
· Movie window can be resized to enlarge/reduce movie view size.
· You can add thumbnail icon to a movie file from the scene you are watching
· You can easily set the desktop picture from the scene you are watching
· Added toolbar buttons to the movie window.
· Added enlarge/reduce view size commands.
· Added support for wheel mouse to enlarge/reduce view size.
· Added set/restore desktop picture commands.
· Added copy command, which copy the current scene to the Clipboard as a picture.
· Added Preference dialog and an option to decide whether to start movie automatically or not.
· Fixed not to show the 'QuickPlay..' context menu if still images like JPEG files are selected. The old version showed the context menu even for the obvious still images.
· Now clicking window's close box will always finish the operation and return to the Finder
· Changed the way to create movie window from dynamic to NIB file base.
Mac install openssl. · Clean up the source code and fixed some minor bugs.
Runner-Up, Best for Photo Editing:'Does not make you sign up for a subscription, which is refreshing and will please budget-conscious users.' Best for Beginners:'Software and a huge number of copyright-free images for all of your publishing needs.' Which version of scribus for mac os high sierra.